My build is progressing! I found a very nice chassis and transformers.
I have a couple of questions though to continue making progress.
1) My power transformer is giving Bias of 60V apparently not 50 like in the layout. Is this going to be ok? Do I need to adjust anything? And do I still Jump R67?
2) Also the transformer does not have a CT. So I need to create a faux CT with the 2x 100R resistors. How do I go about this?where to attach them to the PCB etc?
3) Finally, I noticed that the transformer has AC1 and AC2 going to the board at 3.15V, but also the lamp going to AC1 and AC2? Could I use a terminal strip and connect the lamp and transformer to it and then just run a wire from the connection to the PCB?
4) Can I leave out the LED’s? Do I need to jumper the pads or just leave them out?
5) The BOM calls for three external bias points but no mention of them in the layout. Where do they go?
6) If I wanted to add an external bias trim, can I just remove the trim pot on the board and just wire in a pot with the three wires going to where the trim pot should be? What voltage should I be looking for with this? And where?
7) What are the voltages I should be expecting and where am I looking for them?